Hoffman EWMW242425, Accessplus II Type 1 Wall Cabinet, 12U, Double Hinge, Window Door, 24 inch. H X 24 inch. W X 25 inch. D - Black
- Double-hinged for easy equipment access; center section provides 19-inch. rack mounting per EIA universal spacing and is accessed through the front door or swing the center section away from the wall section for rear access.
- Round corners; no sharp edges.
- Center section easily removed from rear section; tool-less one-person installation possible.
- Self-grounding, plated steel rack angles fully adjustable within center section.
- Wall section provides cable entry and cable management with knockouts or gland plates.
- Self-locking center-to-wall section latches in two locations.
- Front access to all latches (no exposed side latches); cabinet can be installed tightly in corners.
- Vented sides provide cross flow ventilation to improve heat dissipation.
- Front door has either a solid steel or hardened, tinted safety-glass window door for superior scratch resistance.
- Gland plate model provides easy retrofit and fast installation and allows for pre-terminated cables or pre-wired patch panels; no need to re-terminate and test.
- Vertical cable manager included in 28-inch.-wide models.
- A full line of accessories is available
- Pretreated steel coated with RAL 9005 black light-textured, low-gloss polyester powder paint. Other finishes available—contact Hoffman Customer Service.
ACCESSPLUSr II Cabinets provide security, equipment access, cooling and support for network and other 19-inch. rack-mount equipment. The cabinet has three components: front door, center section and wall section. This model is 23.62 x 23.62 x 25.09 inches in size with 12 rack units.